We offer offers an unparalleled support for International Medical Graduates (IMGs) and Canadian medical students in reaching their dreams to become licensed medical professionals in Canada and USA. Our passion is to offer you the support you need to succeed to become a successful health care professional in Canada. Learn for yourself why we are the number one residency advising firm in Canada! We offer the following services detailed in our Residency subpages:
- Personal statements review
- Comprehensive application planning, preparation, and editing
- CV review, editing, and enhancement tools
- Reference letter editing
- Mock interview (panel and MMI)
- Create list of relevant programs in the specialties of your choice that meet your interest, expertise, and qualification and where you have chances to match based on their minimum requirements, experience, past acceptance rates, etc.
- Observership referrals
- Preparation courses for Residency exams
- Comprehensive analysis of application, CV, references for those who did not receive interview invitation and individualized strategy to improve
- English language pronunciation training for foreign-trained physicians
Over the years we have helped Caribbean medical students and IMGs from different cultural backgrounds from: Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, India, Iraq, Romania, Ukraine, Bangladesh, Russia, Dubai, Belarus, Israel, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, China, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Nigeria, Malaysia, Libya,
Afghanistan, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Alger, Tunis, Somalia, Eritrea, Guyana, Botswana, Indonesia, Poland, Paraguay, and many other countries. They got residency in almost all specialties. Please refer to some of the testimonials and success stories.