Partner Medical School that accept our prerequisite courses
- Ross University School of Medicine offers an interview to our students who have a 3.2 GPA and over 20 MCAT score and preference for scholarships to eligible students who complete their prerequisite courses with us.
- American University of the Caribbean accepts our prerequisite courses.
Partner Medical Schools that offer our 92 credit graduates direct admission into their MD degrees
Students who successfully complete the Pre-Medical 92 credit program gain direct admission in a 4 year medical program at our partner US offshore medical schools (1.5-2 years in the school’s country and 2 years clinical clerkship rotations in the USA, Canada, or UK).
- St. George’s University School of Medicine offers a guaranteed seat in their four year medical degree program to students holding a first degree who complete their science prerequisites with us if they have a science GPA of at least 3.2, no science grades less than a “C”, a competitive MCAT score, (within 3 points of the prior year’s SGU average). Students who have completed 90 plus credits with us, have a science GPA of at least 3.2, no science grades less than a “C” will be placed in the SGU five year medical degree program and will obtain a dual BSc/MD degree. For international students entering St. George's four or five year program, SGU may waive the MCAT with a simple email request to the dean.
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine (AUACOM). Students holding a first degree who complete their science prerequisites with us will be guaranteed a seat in the AUACOM’s four year medical degree program if they have a competitive science GPA (competitive is defined as within 3 points of the prior year’s AUACOM’s entry average), no science grades less than a “C”, and a letter of recommendation from the appropriate Dean. Students who have completed 90 plus credits with us, have a competitive science GPA (competitive is defined as within 3 points of the prior year’s AUACOM’s entry average average), no science grades less than a “C”, and a letter of recommendation from the appropriate Dean will be placed in the AUACOM’s four year medical degree program. All eligible students must meet all other admission requirements of AUACOM.
- Graduates of the 92 credit program are eligible for a Bachelor of Human Health Sciences from AUA after completing their basic sciences at AUA. Students can also enrol in the Global MD Program dual program of AUA and Florida International University (FIU) Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine.
- University of Medicine and Health Sciences St Kitts accepts for enrolment in their Medical Degree program all qualified graduates who complete a minimum of 90 semester hours of University level courses with us, the required prerequisite courses and have an overall Grade Point Average of 3.2 or higher and no grade lower than a “C” in any of the prerequisite courses.
- St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine
- Xavier University School of Medicine
- International American University College of Medicine
- Georgetown American University in Guyana
- American University of Integrative Sciences St Maarten School of Medicine
- Washington University of Health and Science
- College of Medicine and Health Sciences- Saint Lucia
- American University of Barbados School of Medicine
Our partners are leaders in medical education, have American based curriculum, USMLE focused education, high pass rate on the medical licensing exams,clinical clerkship rotations in the USA, Canada, and Europe. They are chartered by their local governments, are recognized by international and Canadian forums (IMED/FAIMER, WHO/AVICENNA, EGFMG, MCC, etc.), and have a track record of residency success.
Our students are prepared for United States Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE) and for Canadian licensing exams and CARMS residency matching. Our graduates obtain clinical clerkships and residency positions in the US and Canada.
OSAP, financial aid, and scholarships are available to study medicine in our partner schools. For more information about these schools visit their websites. More universities are added on a regular basis to offer our students a variety of learning environments that best fit their education, budget, and campus life preferences.
More schools accept our courses if you are a US resident or citizen. More partnerships are added on a regular basis!
MHD Group at U of T Veterinary Bioscience Institute