Medical school advising
So you have decided you want to pursue a career as medical doctor? This is one of the most competitive admission process in North America and worldwide. At times the process might seem overwhelming and it requires thorough preparation and strategic planning ahead of time. Let us guide you to success! We will evaluate your chances of admission and create a strategy for various medical schools.
We will help you along the way with feedback on your CV and offer you over 40 projects that can enhance it. We will guide you along your path to becoming a physician with each and every component of your application from helping you craft your personal statement to getting the best reference letters, from mastering the secondary essays to MCAT referral, from interview practice to extracurricular activities.
For over 10 years we offered personalized advice to countless high school, undegraduate, graduate students, postdocs and other professionals to get admission into leading medical school and launch their medical career. Learn for yourself why we are the number one medical school advising firm in Canada!
We offer all the components of a successful application:
- Evaluation of your credentials and academic and nonacademic record and create personalized strategies for improvement to be competitive for medical school
- Advise you on programs, course selection and sequence to maximize your GPA, fulfill prerequisite and graduation requirements, and better prepare you for MCAT
- Identify the right MD or MD/PhD program(s) for you (admission criteria, prerequisite requirements, MCAT score, culture, match rates, rotations and internships, hospital rankings, curriculum, faculty and research, grading policy, class profile and size, campus setting,location, tuition cost living expenses, teaching environment)
- Create a comprehensive list of medical school to apply based on an in depth objective evaluation of your candidacy, strength, and objectives
- Comprehensive analysis, review, and editing of application
- Tailor your application for your chosen schools that best fit you and your goals
- Analysis of CV, references for those who did not receive interview invitation and individualized strategy to improve (see details below)
- Personal statement review
- Enhance your applicant profile to showcase your unique qualities and achievements
- Recommendation of scholarships, work, and extracurricular activities that will enhance your profile (see our extracurricular activities subpage)
- Guidance in finding research opportunities
- CV/resume review (see CV and resume page)
- Personal statements review and customized editing (see statement page)
- Recommendation of referees and evaluation and editing of reference letters
- Mock medical interview and coaching(Panel, MPI and MMI)
- CASPer preparation and mock run
- MCAT prep course timing, referral and preferred rate discount for our clients
- Medical career guidance
- Medical school boot camp
- 1 year pre-med program with direct admission to med school
- High school to med school coaching
- Medical school summer camp
The competition for medical school is getting tougher each year. Only a small fraction of applicants are successful after their first try. With our comprehensive, early on strategy we take pride in being the academic consulting company with most successful first time applicants.
We offer a detailed, all inclusive analysis of what went wrong and plan for future steps to increase chances of succes next time around.
It is time to take action including:
- detailed personalized reapplication plan
- rewriting of your personal statement and essays
- postbac and grad school advising
- gap year planning
- assessment of ways to improve your MCAT and GPA
- assessment of your CV, activities, and application
- analysis of your reference letter strength
- assessment of your inteview performance
- creating of realistic school list
- back-up options